VineSprout is Hiring a PR Account Executive
PR Account Executive
- Media Relations: Pitch appropriate beat reporters, editors and writers via phone and email.
- Arrange interviews and secure media coverage in local and national outlets and blogs.
- Develop media outreach strategy, key messages, and newsworthy angles.
- Write and edit press materials including news releases, media alerts, and compelling email pitches.
- Monitor media coverage, media inquiries, and industry news, trends for multiple clients.
- Develop and maintain targeted media contact lists from local and national media outlets.
- Compile media reports for clients.
- Launch, grow and maintain social communities including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Foursquare, Google+ Google Places, Yelp, etc.
- Monitor and manage client online communities via multiple social media platforms.
- Update VineSprout’s website with media coverage, company news, new clients, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communication or related fields.
- Experience in an agency environment through at least one internship.
- Combined PR experience of at least one year via internships or other positions.
- Experience in media relations – pitching journalists, bloggers, producers, etc.
- Must be an excellent writer and excellent verbal communicator.
- Experience with social media profile management and social media marketing.
- Desire to advance within our company, help us grow quickly.
- Strong project management skills; ability to multitask, work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
Bonus Skills – Preferred, but not Necessary
- Knowledge or experience within the tech startup industry is preferred but not required.
- Experience with WordPress platform.
- Knowledge of SEO and paid search.
- Experience using PR software/media database such as CisionPoint.
- Experience using an email marketing platform such as Constant Contact or MailChimp.
Apply - Send cover letter and resume to Nicole (at) VineSprout.com
Founded in 2010, VineSprout is a Chicago public relations firm that specializes in growing tech startups and small businesses by getting them in the news. VineSprout has carved a niche in helping small Chicago businesses and innovative start-ups grow and expand their reach, and garner attention of users, customers and investors via public relations, social media and marketing efforts. Our client roster is diverse and includes storefront businesses as well as many of the top tech startups in Chicago, Atlanta, Miami and London. Learn more at http://vinesprout.com.
Comments are closed.